On if he’ll think about the power play all summer:
That’s a great question (laughs). No, I’m going to think about how we had to deal with injuries, how we had to deal with a lot of stuff this year. But next year is going to be a new season, new guys and no, I’m not going to think about it.
On how he would sum up this season:
I mean, yeah, of course when you work that hard to get up in the standings with all of the injuries that we had, we had a great season. We finished with 106 points. But obviously it’s disappointing to finish in the first round. But at the same time, it’s just a question of learning and just maybe not doing the same mistake over.
On how encouraging it was to do what they did without Crosby and Malkin:
I think we’re a team that relies a lot on our system. I think every single guy in this dressing room believes in it and that’s what makes us successful over the years. I think every guy that comes up from Wilkes-Barre, they know the system, they play the same way that we do and that allowed them to have success.
On if he heard from Team Canada:
I’m still here. No, I’m not going to say why.
On if he felt he grew in certain aspects of his game this season:
Yeah. I think my game got, in my mind, a lot better defensively, offensively. I got a chance to play with ‘Brooksie’ all year, and we learned to play together. I think yeah, I learned a lot of things and I think there are a lot of things still to be learned, too. I’m looking forward to another season, but I think I gained some confidence out there.
On how he is health-wise:
I’m good. Just a few things that have to be fixed, but no surgery.
On if he’ll watch any of the playoffs:
No, I won’t watch them. It’s something that when I’m not playing, I’m not watching.
- Printed version of the video in previous post on h...
- Final Thoughts: Kris Letang (04/29/11)
- Post-Game: Kris Letang (4/27/11)
- Off-Day: Kris Letang (4/26/11)
- Kris Playoff Pic Spam
- From the Penguins site from todays practice 4/26/1...
- Post-Game: Kris Letang (4/25/11)
- Pic of Letang from today's practice in Tampa 4/25...
- Joyeux Anniversaire Kristopher !!!!!
- Playoffs 2011
- This is a street sign near my house!!! It makes ...
- Playoffs 2011
- Penguins vs Lightning playoffs 2011
- Funny Face there Tanger :)
- Playoff Sodapop cans
- Fiesty Letang after being hit (11-28-2010 game)
- Coachspeak with Dan Bylsma… (source: Penguins of...
- 04/18/2011 - Kris Letang Pregame Features - Game 3...
- Little blurb about Letang
- Cool article about Letang
- Thank you "58 Reasons" for this video of shirtless...
- Crosby and Malkin congratulate the Pens after thei...
- Penguins win game 3 against the Bolts
- Letang's goal: Play good defense
- Kris at Penguins practice 4-18-11
- Penguins vs Lightning
- Cleland Family Fundraiser (4/11/11) Kris in his gr...
- 2011 Playoffs Tanger
- Quotes from Kris today (4-13-11) about starting th...
- Kris you laying around on the job there??? lol
- 2011 Pen Playoff Time :)
- Penguins vs Lightning first round of the 2011 Stan...
- Thank you "58 Reasons for this link" Mini article...
- Kris pic spam
- Yay Kris
- Playoff Beard a Thon 2011
- Letang at the Penguins practice today 4-8-11
- Pens Practice 4-7-11
- Off-Day: Kris Letang (4/7/11)
- Letang Fan Appreication Day April 2011
- Team Photo Day April 2011
- Shirts Off Our Backs (4/5/11) Penguins
- Penguins vs Panthers 4-2-11
- Coachspeak with Dan Bylsma (from the Penguins web...
- Martin St. Louis goes top shelf on Fleury 3/31/11
- Kris Versteeg (#10 Flyers) vs Kris Letang (#58 ...
- Auction of Kris's apron from 2011 Skates and Plate...
- ▼ April (50)
- ► 2010 (225)