On what they can take out of Game 5 to help them tonight:
Obviously our start was really good. We had a strong start, we put the puck at the net and it hit the post right away. In like 30 seconds, the game changed. But there’s things to learn from that game, and obviously keeping our cool and make sure we’re focused and composed in the game.
On the road team having success and if that means anything to them:
No, it doesn’t mean anything to anyone. I think the team that’s played on the road has had success in the playoffs so far, but they’re at the limit of the series. If they lose, they’re going home. So they’re going to bring their best, and I think that’s what we should expect and they should expect our best too.
On what they’ve addressed at practice over the last couple of days:
Shooting the puck. I think it was just a question of staying focused in our game. When we got off our game, we’re not focused anymore after being down 4-0. I think it’s just a question of keeping our cool.
On some of the Lightning players getting on the scoresheet for the first time in Game 5 and if they’re doing anything differently:
No, I mean, obviously their power play played really well out there. I think (Steven) Stamkos scored two goals and got a little of his confidence back. I think for us, I don’t know – it’s just to forget about that game and move on.
On if there is such a thing as momentum or that each game has a life of its own:
I think in the playoffs, you bounce back. I think every time you win a game, you should expect the opposite thing to come way harder. I think it’s been the same way in the playoffs so far. All the teams have kind of exchanged wins. I think we should expect them to come hard at home, but I think we’re going to be a totally different team.
- Printed version of the video in previous post on h...
- Final Thoughts: Kris Letang (04/29/11)
- Post-Game: Kris Letang (4/27/11)
- Off-Day: Kris Letang (4/26/11)
- Kris Playoff Pic Spam
- From the Penguins site from todays practice 4/26/1...
- Post-Game: Kris Letang (4/25/11)
- Pic of Letang from today's practice in Tampa 4/25...
- Joyeux Anniversaire Kristopher !!!!!
- Playoffs 2011
- This is a street sign near my house!!! It makes ...
- Playoffs 2011
- Penguins vs Lightning playoffs 2011
- Funny Face there Tanger :)
- Playoff Sodapop cans
- Fiesty Letang after being hit (11-28-2010 game)
- Coachspeak with Dan Bylsma… (source: Penguins of...
- 04/18/2011 - Kris Letang Pregame Features - Game 3...
- Little blurb about Letang
- Cool article about Letang
- Thank you "58 Reasons" for this video of shirtless...
- Crosby and Malkin congratulate the Pens after thei...
- Penguins win game 3 against the Bolts
- Letang's goal: Play good defense
- Kris at Penguins practice 4-18-11
- Penguins vs Lightning
- Cleland Family Fundraiser (4/11/11) Kris in his gr...
- 2011 Playoffs Tanger
- Quotes from Kris today (4-13-11) about starting th...
- Kris you laying around on the job there??? lol
- 2011 Pen Playoff Time :)
- Penguins vs Lightning first round of the 2011 Stan...
- Thank you "58 Reasons for this link" Mini article...
- Kris pic spam
- Yay Kris
- Playoff Beard a Thon 2011
- Letang at the Penguins practice today 4-8-11
- Pens Practice 4-7-11
- Off-Day: Kris Letang (4/7/11)
- Letang Fan Appreication Day April 2011
- Team Photo Day April 2011
- Shirts Off Our Backs (4/5/11) Penguins
- Penguins vs Panthers 4-2-11
- Coachspeak with Dan Bylsma (from the Penguins web...
- Martin St. Louis goes top shelf on Fleury 3/31/11
- Kris Versteeg (#10 Flyers) vs Kris Letang (#58 ...
- Auction of Kris's apron from 2011 Skates and Plate...
- ▼ April (50)
- ► 2010 (225)