Friday, January 28, 2011

Kris Letang at the All Star game in Raleigh, NC

On having a preference on which Team he’ll play for:
Not really, I’m just here to have fun and have a chance to play with these guys. I’m leaning towards Lidstrom’s side. He’s always been a role model for me. To play with him would be fun.

On playing against Fleury, or with him:
I wish I could play with him. He’s a great goaltender and will give a good showing, so I want him on my side.

On any defenseman he’d like to be paired with:
Lidstrom would be great, getting a chance to play, talk and learn from him.

On the skills competition:
They didn’t tell us because the teams are not picked yet.

On a preference skill competition:
I don’t know. I’m just going to enjoy it.

On where he got his tan:
Miami beach.


Source and some pics
http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=550824

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

Blog Archive