Penguins coach Dan Bylsma confirmed this morning that defensemen Kris Letang has been diagnosed with concussion.
Letang was injured on Nov. 27 in Montreal.
It was originally unclear if Letang had a concussion following initial tests, but more procedures over the weekend confirmed the respective concussion.
Letang will not play tonight against Boston.
The severity level of his concussion remains unclear.
- Joyeux Noël
- Merry Christmas Eve
- Merry Christmas Eve Eve Followers
- Thanks to Twitter, Update on Kris
- My Attempt at creating Art Merry Krismas Followe...
- A few days old article about Kris
- More pics of Kris at the hospital visiting sick ki...
- Pens Trade Helmets for Santa Hats at Children's Ho...
- Pens visit children's hospital for the holidays De...
- Missing Letang pic spam
- Screencap/Picture from the first episode of "In Th...
- Jordan Staal, Kris Letang, and Marc Andre Fleury
- Five Questions with Five Players (Pittsburgh Peng...
- Pens' Letang diagnosed with concussion
- Radio Rewind: Kris Letang (12/1/11)
- Pens and Paws 2012 calendar Mr Kristopher Letang
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2010 (225)