Kris Letang interview from after today's practice.
On how to try to win and keep up their pace:
There’s a race right now for the No. 1 seed. I think we’re right there. We’re playing well right now, we have confidence. But I think it’s a great opportunity to face Montreal and Edmonton this weekend. We just need to get pucks in the net.
On if he feels the momentum building and if they’re building confidence:
Yeah, obviously it was tough times losing all those guys, but right now we have to play with what we have in the lineup, and I think everyone’s starting to get a good feel of each other and the new lines, the new guys on D and the new pairings. So everybody’s starting to be a little bit more comfortable and I think that’s the whole reason for our success right now.
On if it’s too early to think about the playoffs:
You want to get ready, every game is really important until the end. Either you want to get up in the standings, or you want to make a push for the playoffs. I think guys have stepped up their game and I think that should make us more into it at the end of the season.
On if there’s any significance to the fact that Montreal eliminated them last year in the playoffs:
We always remember that series, but I think there’s always a little something when we play them. It becomes a little rivalry with them
On the significance for him:
Obviously to play against my hometown, it’s always special. I always want to go in really bad. I think it’s like that every game, but there’s always a little something about Montreal that I want to beat them.
From the Penguins website
- Letang 2nd intermission interview. 3/31/11
- Kris Letang pics
- Random Kris pics for your enjoyment
- Penguins vs Flyers 3-30-11
- Penguins vs Panthers 3-27-11
- Penguins Practice 3-29-11
- Brief snippet about Letang
- Ice Time cover
- Penguins vs Devils 3-25-11
- Penguins vs Devils 3-25-11
- Penguins vs Flyers 3-24-11
- Post-Game: Kris Letang (03/24/11)
- Quote about Kris
- Letang: Cooke deserved suspension | Hockey | Sport...
- Penguins vs Red Wings 3/22/11 (Pens Win) Kris ge...
- Game-Day: Kris Letang (3/21/11)
- Blackberry NHL All Access pregame show spotlight o...
- Pictures from the Pens today's practice in Detroit...
- From the Pens website today 3/21/11
- 03/20/2011 - Kris Letang pregame Interview NBC
- Cool pic of Tanger on the ice
- Kris Letang NBC interview (Thanks for "58 Reasons ...
- Game of the Week preview: Should the Penguins be w...
- Penguins at the Skates and Plates March 2011
- Skates & Plates (3/18/11)
- Penguins Skates and Plates 2011
- Video about Kris Letang from the Pittsburgh Pengui...
- Short Article about Letang being hit 3-17-11
- Short article about Letang being hit during the Pe...
- Status of Kris Letang from getting hit from yester...
- Kris Letang pic spam
- My Friend Dee made this so its hers!!!! Enjoy
- Penguins vs Oilers 3-13-11
- Kris playing against the Montreal Canadians 3-12-1...
- Kool Letang shirt
- March 12, 2011 - Kris Letang FSN Faceoff Pregame
- Penguins vs Bruins 3-8-11
- Letang for the Norris Trophy!!!
- Tanger 3-11-11
- Off-Day: Kris Letang (3/11/11)
- New article about the some of the French Canadian ...
- Kris shooting a promo for the upcoming NHL playoff...
- Funny pic of Kris
- 03/08/2011 - Kris Letang pregame
- Children's Luncheon (03/07/11)
- Game-Day: Kris Letang (3/8/11)
- Letang and his jersey
- Penguins Charity Lunch for some special kids at th...
- Letang getting thrown out of the game because of h...
- Article about Letang and his jersey tie down situa...
- Kris getting smashed into the boards by a Devils p...
- 3/2/2011 - Pregame - Kris Letang and more
- Kris Letang vs Travis Zajac, Mar 4, 2011
- Kris on the ice
- Kris Letang is BlackBerry Pregame Show as tonight'...
- Picture from the Penguins practice today 3-2-11
- Pens Practice 3-1-11
- New Article about Letang
- ▼ March (62)
- ► 2010 (225)