Penguins Notebook: Letang gets over biting incident
Sunday, October 11, 2009
By Dave Molinari, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
TORONTO -- Kris Letang was in genuine pain when, he said, Philadelphia winger Scott Hartnell bit him on the right ring finger during a scrum in the waning seconds of the Penguins' 5-4 victory in Philadelphia Thursday.
Learning late the next afternoon that Hartnell would not be fined or suspended by the league, presumably because of a lack of irrefutable video evidence that he had sunk his teeth into Letang, did not hurt nearly as much.
"I'm over it," Letang said yesterday, a few hours before the Penguins faced Toronto at the Air Canada Centre.
"What happened, happened, and the people [in the league office] who had to make the decision did their best, probably.
"I've just got to be focused on my game and not worry about it anymore."
Letang, by the way, still had the top third of his injured finger bandaged.
- ► 2011 (557)
- ► 2010 (225)
- Kris's comments for tonights game against Montreal...
- New video of Kris after practice
- Kris's haircut October 2009
- Halloween 2009
- Kris & Sidney Stanley Cup 2009
- Penguins Win tonight 10-20-2009
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Another interview and wow is Kris HOT or what!?!?!...
- Another Random Kris Letang interview
- Cool Avatars made for me!!! Thanks Missy
- Random Interview of Kris Letang
- Kris Letang's Wikipedia page LOL
- News Article about Kris Letang
- <!-- LIFE IMAGE 91654847 -->LIFEembedDrawImage2('9...
- Kris Letang siggie I made
- Cute Kris Letang interview
- ▼ October (18)