On how he feels:
I feel pretty good. I try to get as much as I can in practice. It’s a different look on the power play so it’s fun to have another day of practice. It was a good practice and there’s a lot to take from it.
On the power play:
You can’t be disappointed when you have Crosby, Malkin, Neal and Kunitz on the power play. It’s a fun look. That’s a lot of talent. It’s just a question of putting all of those things together. If we create chances we’ll be rewarded.
On if they’ll make too many passes on the PP:
There is always a danger for that. You want to keep it simple in the beginning. Make sure you put the puck on net and create chances. At the same time, when you have players that can make those passes then you want them to do it.
On the Devils:
We have to focus on our game plan and focus on ourselves, make sure we come ready to play. The rest will be taken care of, it’s just a question of being ready and doing the work.
- Post Game: Kris Letang (3/18/12) Kris Letang talks...
- "Everybody loves Kris"
- Off Day: Kris Letang (3/16/12) Kris Letang talks t...
- Kris from today's practice in New Jersey 3-16-12
- New Pics of Kris March 2012
- Audio interview with Kris :)
- Verizon Game Day Report (3/15/12) Sam Kasan breaks...
- Game Day: Kris Letang (3/15/12) Kris Letang talks ...
- Kris Letang and Marc Andre Fleury visit Children's...
- Off Day: Kris Letang (3/13/12) Kris Letang talks t...
- Letang practicing which is a good sign!!!
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2011 (557)
- ► 2010 (225)